How do camp day packages work?
Last Update há 24 dias
- The more camp days you purchase, the more you save!
- All camp day packages expire one year after purchase
- Packages may be split with a sibling, but NOT another family (ie: two brothers can use a 20 pack for 10 days each)
- After purchasing a package of camp days, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to schedule your specific camp days
- We generally staff 1 coach per 5-7 players
- All camp days must be scheduled a minimum of 24 hours in advance
- It is always best to schedule as far in advance as you possible to secure your desired spots
- Camp days may be cancelled and/or rescheduled so long as you do so 24 hours or more in advance. If you cancel a camp day within the 24 hour window, it will automatically be credited back to your package
- No shows and late cancelations/reschedules will not receive credit for future camp days. No exceptions.
- We staff our camps according to our numbers, thank you for your understanding of our 24 hour cancelation/rescheduling policy!
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 liked this article